Saturday, August 29, 2009

Julie and Julia

Hello all,
I saw Julie and Julia tonight and it was amazing. Now, why could that have not happened to me. I was starving after the movie but didn't eat because all I wanted was something french and delicious. McDonald's and Whataburger were not going to cut it after that movie. I ordered Cotton County off of Amazon and received it today. I am planning on going to HEB tomorrow to get the ingredients for Beer Biscuits, Special Twice Baked Potatoes, Baked Briskit, Enchiladas, and Trout Fillets. I want to make a pie but have not decided which one yet. I will let everyone know how everything turns out. Love you.

1 comment:

  1. I saw it this week too! I am so inspired by Julia. I am sorry you were not able to eat French food after the show...that is exactly what Nick and I did. We ate sweetbreads and veal at a cozy French spot near my house. It was delicious but it did not taste as good as the food in the movie looked! Come visit and we can eat our way through New York. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete